Training at CMI
A confident, competent staff is essential to get full utilization of your Siemens System. CMI offers local in-house Siemens operator training courses to help your staff reach their most productive skill level. Our in-house training courses are also an excellent way to get new staff members familiar with your Siemens system. Affordable courses are based on different skill levels and course topics to meet the needs of your entire staff.
Are you a Consulting Engineer? Click here
Ready to join us? Click here to reserve your spot.
- $740.00 per student - non contract*
- $536.00 per student with a current contract*
- *pricing effective 01/01/2017 (subject to change)
- Map | Directions
- In-house training at: 3101 Carlisle St, Columbia, SC 29205
- Click here for a map to get driving directions
- Call Us
- Lost? Need to reschedule? Call us at 803-765-9070
EngineeringAdvantage Mission: To increase productivity of Consulting and Specifying Engineers by providing support and education.
CMI is proud to offer lunch and learn training classes in cooperation with Siemens to help engineers earn PDH units toward their license renewal. Our programs are in real world experience. We try and balance theory and practical knowledge to help you stay on top of the latest trends and technology to help you drive greater savings and client satisfaction. Educational sessions cover a range of subjects throughout the year, many of which are AIA accredited programs which may qualify for Continuing Education Credits (CEU) and Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits and some also give LEED GBCI CEUs.
Lunch & Learn Syllabus
- NEW! Fire Modules
- NEW! Demand Controlled Ventilation Basics
- NEW! Chilled Beams and Radiant Systems Controls
- IT for Building Automation Systems
- BAS Basics Presentation
- Smart Consumption Presentation
- Open Protocols for BAS Control
- Control Strategies Affected by Changes to ASHRAE 90.1-2013
- Valve and Actuator Basics Presentation
- Building Automation's Critical Role within LEED
Would you like a Lunch and Learn at your office? Click here to use our online form, or call us at 803-765-9070.
Here to Help
Need assistance with your specification sheets? We have the proper guide specifications and writing tools to assist you with your project.
Need Technical information? Here are links to get you started:
Links of Interest
- Architectural Record - Continuing Education Center
free continuing education for CEUs and PDH, (AIA and USGBC)
Engineered Systems magazine
serves facility, consulting and mechanical engineers delivering energy-efficient solutions for high-performance buildings
global society advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- USGBC - US Green Building Council
- HPAC Engineering